This isn’t your typical imitation Cornbread, it is as close to authentic as you’re going to try!
2 1-/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup miracle flour (lupin flour)
2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 peppers finely diced or canned green chile
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon Amoretti sweet corn extract
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter, melted
1. Heat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish. You can also halve the recipe and prepare an 8- x 8-inch baking dish.
2. In a large bowl toss together the cheese, almond flour, lupin flour, peppers, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until well combined.
5. Pour (or glob) the batter into the baking dish, spreading evenly.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the edges begin to brown.
2. Allow to cool for a couple minutes before cutting and serving with butter.