Keto Bread that REALLY tastes like bread!! Do not be fooled by blended lupin flours, they contain non keto ingredients and will wreck your keto journey! You can purchase 100% lupin flour through my Amazon Affiliate link here!
• 3/4cups super fine almond flou
• 1/2 cup lupin flour ( I highly recommend Miracle Flour)
• 1/3 cup whole psyllium husks (if using powder reduce by 1 tablespoon)
• 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
•1/4 teaspoon baking soda
•1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 2 1/4 teaspoon fast acting instant yeast
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
• 1 cup near boiling water
• 3 egg whites
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Mix the dry ingredients minus the fast acting yeast in a large bowl.
2. Bring the water to near (I use water from my Keurig) boil and add it and start the mixing process until liquid is fully absorbed. Add egg whites and vinegar and continue to mix well about two minutes. Add yeast and continue to mix until combined.
3. Remove dough from bowl, form ball. Divide into six balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake on middle rack in oven for 50 minutes, depending on the size of your bread. They’re done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun. Allow to cool on rack
5. Serve with all your favorite toppings and fillings.
I encourage everyone to calculate macros for themselves. You will be learning how many carbs there are in individual foods and as people use various brands and ingredients it will be more accurate.
This post may contain affiliate links. The price you pay as a consumer does not change, but I may make a small commission based on your purchase. Thank you for supporting Keto For Real Life People! 🌸😊💖
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you purchase at no cost to you using the links below. All opinions are all my own.