Easy. Crispy. Crunchy. Best keto crackers ever!!!!
Everyone loves crackers….especially me! I unashamedly confess I am a Cracker Wh@*#e! I would choose crackers over bread anty day! Being keto can be challenging, finding a cracker that has the trifecta of crunchy, crispy, and clean can be difficult. I’ve tried processed crackers from keto companies and they always let me down, weird texture, too soft, unacceptable ingredients… and money down the drain.
So one day I thought about what I needed to do is create my own recipe, I created a couple but I sill hadn’t hit pay dirt. Until a couple of weeks ago. I kept my ingredients simple and tweaked the temperature and bake time and voila! Crunch time!!!!
This recipe is also versatile, you can create pretty much any flavor you want. I have used Everything Bagel seasoning, carraway, onion powder, plain with sea salt and black pepper, nuts, seeds, and vegetable seasoning… how amazing is that!
I bake these crackers with a blend of flaxseed and lupin flour for a smooth texture that isn’t grainy like almond flour. You could probably sub lupin for almond flour but I haven’t tried it myself.
Crazy Good Keto Crackers
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and tear another piece of equal size
- Place dry ingredients in bowl and mix
- Add water
- Mix until dough forms a ball, it will be a little stiff
- Pat dough out into disc and flatten slightly, place between sheets of parchment paper and roll out to about and 1/8 of an inch thick.
- You can cut into any shape you want or bake as a single sheet.
- There is no need to dock as there isn’t any leavening in this recipe.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, allow to cool and enjoy!
You can find everything you need for this recipe in my Amazon Store: Keto For Real Life People. As an affiliate I make a small commission off of each sale, the price you pay is not effected.